Welcome to ReplenishPDX
Whether you are struggling with fatigue, digestive issues,
weight loss, or healing from surgery or a more serious health crisis,
your first step towards healing is to:
- understand how sugar is affecting your body
- learn how to identify YOUR unique ties to sugar
- make manageable shifts in your diet, while satisfying your sweet tooth with healthier alternatives
You Can Have Your Cake & Beat It Too!
Sweet Tooth, Bitter Truth
[Homestudy Audio Program]: Learn on Your Own Time!
- Are you trying to beat the sugar blues?
- Are you feeling depleted and sluggish?
- Are you addicted to your morning muffin and your afternoon cookie?
- Have you tried again and again, without success, to cut sugar from your life?
It’s time to unravel the facts about how sugar really affects your body and brain.
At last! With this Replenish two hour in-depth audio class and support information you can relish in an enriched understanding of how to advance your health by removing the processed sugars and sugar substitutes and bringing in healthy alternatives. You’ll learn how to identify YOUR unique ties to sugar as well as how to make manageable shifts in your diet and behavior to lift the brain fog, elevate your immune potential, loose some stubborn pounds, and all the while satisfy your sweet tooth.
Two hour audio class available for you to listen to at your leisure upon registration!
–> listen in full
–> listen in increments to match your learning pace
–> return to the audio again and again as you need
–> It’s YOUR choice!
–> It’s your Replenish homestudy program.
- Do you you have a hidden stash of cookies or candy that you dip into and refill regularly?
- Are you repeatedly telling yourself that you’ll start fresh tomorrow and desert the dessert once and for all?
- Are you experiencing lack of concentration, forgetfulness, and mood swings and rely on sugar to help you through the day?
- Do you have stubborn belly fat that just won’t budge no matter what you do?
Did you know that quitting the sugar habit is less about willpower and more about understanding what sugar does in your body and brain?
And most of all, did you know that you can satisfy your sweet tooth in truly delicious yet healthful ways? Imagine delicacies like chocolates, caramel popcorn & cookies!
Whether you’re looking to bust a sugar addition that’s affecting your mood, your metabolism, or just plain making your feel remorse at the end of the day, this Sweet Tooth, Bitter Truth Homestudy Course is for you. You’ll learn how & why sugar is affecting your body, brain and even freedom. We’ll sink our teeth into sugar’s affects on:
- blood sugar
- inflammation (the #1 risk factor for heart disease)
- focus and attention &
- you’ll learn how to HAVE YOUR CAKE & BEAT IT TOO!
Conquer Your Sugar Blues
What You’ll Learn:
- What exactly is glucose?
- Where is it found and when is it problematic?
- How does sugar affect our bodies and brains?
- We’ll look at sugars affects on immunity and cancer; yeast overgrowth like Candida; blood sugar issues like diabetes; hormone regulation and adrenal fatigue; depression, anxiety and sleeplessness, metabolism and more.
- Which sugars should be avoided and how can you navigate the tricky realm of finding where they may be hiding?
- Which sweeteners are good to use, when, and why?
- How do you actually kick the habit?
Your investment includes all of the following!:
- 2 hour audio recording with thorough teachings about sugars ~ in general, in your health, and in your kitchen
- MP3 so that you can listen wherever you’d like (on a run, at the gym, during your commute)
- handouts with information on how to satisfy your sweet tooth without the sweet and low
- delicious recipes to help you eliminate the white stuff and bring the right stuff
- ‘in the kitchen with Andrea’ video to guide you through when and how to use each sweetener
- charts, graphs and images to help the more visual learners among us (I’m with you!)
- perpetual access to the materials with your special Sweet Tooth, Bitter Truth member information after payment and program release so that you can return to these resources again & again
Recipes By Expert Sugar-Free Chefs
Whether you’re new to learning about nutrition or you’re a
seasoned practitioner of the art of using food to heal & nourish
yourself, you’ll find this class fascinating & enlightening. The
history of our cultural sweet tooth is sugar coated. This Replenish
Homestudy Audio programs allow you to navigate the wealth of information
at your own pace, in your own place.
Are you ready to give up the sweet and lows?
Treat yourself to the truly sweet life without sugar.
(Sweet Tooth, Bitter Truth makes a great gift for anyone you know
who openly struggles with their sugar cravings. Give the gift of
feeling great! Just email me the name and email of the person who should
receive the class login and I’ll make sure they get it with a note from